Wednesday, March 15, 2017

One of my Favorite 90's Movie Lines

When I saw the Sentimental: Love stamp set from Winnie and Walter, I actually squealed.

It has one of my favorite movie quotes ever.

I still remember my heart melting the first time I watched Jerry Maguire and heard Jerry (Tom Cruise) tell Dorothy, "You complete me," right before Dorothy tells him, "Shut up. You had me at hello." That, and the scene from Say Anything with John Cusack holding up the boom box playing Peter Gabriel's In Your Eyes, are the two sweetest 90's movie moments, in my opinion. Sigh. 

Aaaanyway, I've got a card!


And it has a lovely picture of a doggy and a kitty hanging up on a family room wall, complete with wallpaper, baseboards, and some pretty darn trendy gray wood flooring.

And it's on the Winnie & Walter blog today if you want to go check it out!


 Winnie & Walter, LLC

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Isn't romance just wonderful?!! And your darling card reflects the line/your sentiment purr-fectly! This just makes me smile!! Have a good week. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a sweet pair, this is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly