Monday, November 23, 2015

Sympathy Card with a Hanging Bouquet


Hi Folks! I'm on the CAS-ual Fridays blog today with a sympathy card that unfortunately I needed to send out this week. My cousin's husband passed away unexpectedly from a heart attack, and was only in his mid-50's. My heart goes out to them, especially since so many people were dependent on him. No one is ever ready to loose someone you love, but it's always so much more difficult when you loose someone so young.

Hugs to your family tonight!
-Kelly

PS. Michele is having an awesome give-away with purchase through Nov 30th ... check it out! There's also lots of sets in the sale section, and the retiring section for your browsing pleasure : )

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous design, Kelly. Your cousin will be touched by your sentiments, I'm sure. Life is such a gift, isn't it? My condolences to you, and your family.
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally fabulous..sorry to hear about your cousins husband. I am sure this card will warm her heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear this about your cousin's husband, my sympathies Kelly. Your card is lovely and she will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...love your beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the doily holder for the flowers and the bold twine!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly